Sunday, January 5, 2014

Anticipating Season 4 Episode 1

An Abbey full of Questions

 
 
      Alright Ladies and Gentlemen and those toiling away downstairs, the anticipation is over!  Season 4 of Downton Abbey starts tonight, and I for one, have my cup of tea and shortbread cookies waiting!
     Questions I'll be looking for answers to:
  • Will heart-broken Mary ever come out of her room?
  • Will Mary find romance again?  With Tom? (Nah)
  • Will Edith continue to carry on with a married man? (Very Jane Eyre)
  • Will Edith ever stop her incessant whining?
  • Will Tom find love again?
  • Will Rose rock the foundations of the Abbey?
  • Will Anna and Bates finally catch a break and be happy for a while, or is it Anna's turn to go to prison?
  • Will Thomas finally get fired? (Please!!!!)
  • Will Mr. Carson continue to carry on, or will he be forced to change his ways to a more modern way of thinking?
  • What marvelous one-liners will the Dowager come up with? (I especially can't wait for this one)
I think there are probably five episodes of questions there. If you have more post them in the comments. I'd love to hear from you!
 
Ta for now!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Great bloc. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even watch it, but hey, I get scones and tea out of the deal, so it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I must say I do not know how it can live up to MY expectations, but I will post on the blog post-season 4 Episode 1...

    ReplyDelete